"Sri. Meesala Naga Venkata Surya Satya Saibaba" is the founder of MN Group. He also recently started MN Chaarity a Voluntary Organization along with four people who came as volunteers on 3rd, March 2017.
MN Group became a lead in Venture industries. Along with ventures it does Constructions and Real estate too
The term ventures in MN Group is "property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this (also) an item of real property, (more generally) buildings or housing in general. Also: the business of real estate; the profession of buying, selling, or renting land, buildings or housing." It is a legal term used in jurisdictions whose legal system is derived from English common law, in India and other countries
- Apartment (American English) or Flat (British English) – An individual unit in a multi-unit building. The boundaries of the apartment are generally defined by a perimeter of locked or lockable doors. Often seen in multi-story apartment buildings.
- Multi-family house – Often seen in multi-story detached buildings, where each floor is a separate apartment or unit.
- Terraced house (a. k. a. townhouse or rowhouse) – A number of single or multi-unit buildings in a continuous row with shared walls and no intervening space.
- Condominium (American English) – Building or complex, similar to apartments, owned by individuals. Common grounds and common areas within the complex are owned and shared jointly. In North America, there are townhouse or rowhouse style condominiums as well. The British equivalent is a block of flats.
- Cooperative (a. k. a. co-op) – A type of multiple ownership in which the residents of a multi-unit housing complex own shares in the cooperative corporation that owns the property, giving each resident the right to occupy a specific apartment or unit.
- Duplex – Two units with one shared wall.
- Mobile homes or residential caravans – Potentially a full-time residence that can be (might not in practice be) movable on wheels.
- Houseboats – A floating home
- Tents – Usually very temporary, with roof and walls consisting only of fabric-like material.
It is common practice for an intermediary to provide real estate owners with dedicated sales and marketing support in exchange for commission. In North America, this intermediary is referred to as a real estate broker (or realtor), whilst in the United Kingdom, the intermediary would be referred to as an estate agent.